Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 22 - Studio hopping in my hood

DAY 22 - May 31, 2011

Another gorgeous day and I decided to walk to another yoga studio located just down the street from my house. I do realize how lucky I am to have such an abundance of beautiful yoga studios in close proximity to my house and work. This time I checked out a vinyasa class at Bow Street Yoga Studio with Christie Rosen. I have walked past this studio so many times before and I am glad I finally went in! Such a great space! The class was small (maybe 6 or 7 of us) but it suited my mood. Christie asked for our suggestions in the beginning of class and she took them to heart, changing up her sequence to meet the needs of those in the class. She offered plenty of variations so you were aware of all the options you had to alter your practice or if you were up for amping it up a bit!

My body felt really strong and my mind was calm. I can see the effects of my practice growing every single day and I am thrilled with the progress I have made thus far. The dedication is paying off and its exciting to know that it never has to end.

Day 22 overall: I love my practice more and more each day. The gratitude is overwhelming at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment