Thursday, October 27, 2011

WP Day 11

Day 11!  As the days tick by, this plan is becoming more and more of a lifestyle change and less of a "what can I have? what can't I have?" kind of plan. I rarely think about my old friend coffee anymore. Though I did catch a whiff of a fellow commuters java the other morning and almost pounced her for the sweet, sweet nectar. But, I resisted. I did. I'm ok... really.

Staying away from the gluten and dairy have really made a huge impact on how I am feeling and I plan to stick with it perhaps indefinitely.

The Whole Living Action Plan for Day 11

Foods today will be:

- Naked Green Machine Smoothie (obsessed). I want to start making my own smoothies, but just haven't been getting up early enough to do it. I should prep them at night so I can just grab it on the go for the morning. Maybe next week.



- Dry roasted pistachios (1.75oz.)
- Sprouted Brown Rice Risotto from Macro Vegetarian in Sunnyside, NY. 





















- For dinner, I want to use the 2 avocados that are sitting patiently in my fridge ready to be eaten. I will probably put together some sort of mexican-inspired dish with what ever veggies I have, black beans, avocado, and quinoa. I usually like to cook the veggies with cumin, cayenne or chili powder, and some lime juice. I'll let you know what happens...

Though I have been doing yoga (vinyasa) and walking, next week I will have more time (hopefully) and would like to amp up the exercise routine. Increase the amount cardio workouts and yoga sessions, even if I have to drag my tired bum out of bed in the morning to do so. I know once I'm up that is great to get it all done in the morning. That'll be the week 3 focus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment