Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WP Day 9

I strayed from the diet today and almost immediately started feeling the consequences. We had free lunch from a local cafe at work and I indulged in some pasta, cheese and sugar. Feel.like.crap. What was I thinking?! At least its still mid-day and all is not lost for today. I will have to redeem myself with the remaining meals.

The damage:

- Banana & some Naked green machine
- The lunch: Pasta/roasted veggies in a white wine sauce, salad with pistachios, goat cheese, grapes and dried cranberries (no dressing), tofu spring rolls w peanut sauce (delicious!), and a white chocolate-covered strawberry. Ugh, no wonder my belly is angry.
- Dinner will be clean and simple. Maybe a stir-fry with quinoa, kale, carrots, etc... OR this! The lightened up protein power goddess bowl will most likely win. I'm feeling sick & rundown and I would definitely like to feel 1. "lightened up", 2. "power" and, of course, 3. like a "goddess".

I've been having a terrible time sleeping the last few days. I need to come up with a good relaxing bedtime  routine to help my mind & body wind down. So much is on my mind lately and it's hard to shut it down at night. Tonight, I'll try a hot bath and a book. Here's hoping that works!

No comments:

Post a Comment