Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WP Day 8

First week down and on to the next! So this week I am "allowed" to start adding in some of the foods I omitted over week 1 (like wheat, dairy, soy, caffeine - in increments over the week). I've decided that since my belly is behaving quite well these days, I will continue to stay away from the gluten and dairy for now.

Day 8 Plan according to the Whole Living Action Plan.

What I ate:

- Banana (staple in my diet as you probably have noticed by this point) & Bora Bora Paradise Walnut Pistachio bar
- Naked Blue Machine smoothie
- Leftover lentil stew (See Day 7)
- Fish and kale - the fiance went to the store while I was at yoga to pick up a few items and there was some fresh & local (Maine) white fish (paddock? haddock?) on sale. I usually eat a vegetarian diet but will throw in the occasional seafood - usually if its local/sustainable/fresh/etc. 
- Rudi's gluten free bread with fresh blueberry jam we got when we were hiking in New Hampshire in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment